Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-23 10:19:00

U7109
Real Member

A Jumbo Jet

OK, someone told me this yesterday, so don't blame me if it isn't funny:

Three men are on a jumbo jet that's going straight down, about to crash. However, there are only two parachutes. One of the men is a scientist, the other is a hobo, and the last man is a bodyguard. They begin to argue about who should get the parachute.

"I could help save the planet, I should get the first one!" The scientist proclaims. mad

"I might become a millionaire, I should get the first one!" The hobo yells. swear

"People like the King Of England need protection. I should get the first one!" The bodyguard yells back. swear

Eventually, it is decided that the scientist gets the first parachute. He grabs it and jumps off the plane, yelling, "SO LONG, SUCKERS!" lol

The hobo dives for the other parachute, but the bodyguard stops him. "It's OK, there's still two parachutes left. The scientist took the picnic basket."

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination," ~ John Lennon

#2 2008-03-30 10:56:17

coconut

Re: A Jumbo Jet

i feel bad for the scientist oh well that was funny

shimmy shimmy coconut shimmy shimmy nut

#3 2008-03-30 19:37:54

JohnnyReinB

Re: A Jumbo Jet

The scientist could save the planet, but he couldn't tell the difference between a PICNIC BASKET and a parachute? roflol

"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted" wink

Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam

Board footer