Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-03-21 22:37:18

Caring mother

Don't lie to your mother

Mrs. Smith had always suspected her son, Mike, was having an intimate relationship with his roommate, Jennifer.
One night, Mike invites his mother over for dinner. All thru the night, Mrs. Smith watched Mike and Jennifer interact, and was pretty sure there was more than met the eye. Mike saw his mother watching them and assured her that they were just roommates.
A few nights later, Jennifer went to Mike with a problem.
"Ever since your mother was here for dinner, I have been unable to find the gravy ladle. Do you think she took it?"
Mike replied, "I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her and ask her anyway."
Mike sat down at the computer and composed the following e-mail:

Dearest Mother,
I'm not saying you did take the gravy ladle, and I'm not saying you did not take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains, since you were here for dinner, we have been unable to find the ladle.
Love always,
Mike

Two days later, Mike received the following reply from his mother:

Dearest Michael,
I'm not saying you do sleep with Jennifer, and I'm not saying you do not sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains, had Jennifer been sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the ladle by now.
Love,
Mother

#2 2005-03-28 05:46:25

SPROX

Re: Don't lie to your mother

good one  caring mother!

#3 2005-05-08 23:11:44

rachel b1

great poem mate were did u think of that one then is the person u in the poem or is it a friend of urs ill let u write a poem about me but i think my ex boyfriend would read it because im pregnant to him u can send message back calling him any name under the sun if u want i dont mind

#4 2005-05-09 00:26:54

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi, and welcome rachel. Sorry about the boyfriend.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#5 2008-01-06 14:45:29

MasterofDisguise

Nice peom funny too

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

#6 2008-05-09 11:09:40

coconut

ewwww..... thats just scary

shimmy shimmy coconut shimmy shimmy nut

Board footer