1. How many ways are there to select 3 bracelets from a bow of 10 bracelets?
2. How many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected from a group of 10 people?
3. How many different possible test can be made from test bank of 20 questions if the test consist of 5 questions?
4. How many ways can 3 cars and 4 trucks be selected from 8 cars and 11 trucks to be tested for a safety inspection?
5. There are 7 women and 5 men in a department.
(a) How many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected?
(b) How many ways can this committee be selected if there must 2 men and two women on the committee
(c) How many ways can this committee be selected if there must be at least 2 women on the committee?
6. How many ways can a dinner patron select 3 salads of 2 vegetables if there are six salads and 5 vegetables on the menu?
7. How many ways can a foursome of 2 men and 2 women be selected from 10 men and 12 women in a golf club?
8. How many different ways can a computer programmer select 3 jobs from a possible 15?
9. How many ways can a person select 8 videotapes from 10 tapes?
10. An advertising manager decides to have an ad campaign in which 8 special calculators will be hidden at various location on a shopping mall. If he has 17 locations from which to pick, how many possible combinations can he choose?
Dont compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. ^_^