1. How many ways are there to select 3 bracelets from a bow of 10 bracelets?
2. How many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected from a group of 10 people?
3. How many different possible test can be made from test bank of 20 questions if the test consist of 5 questions?
4. How many ways can 3 cars and 4 trucks be selected from 8 cars and 11 trucks to be tested for a safety inspection?
5. There are 7 women and 5 men in a department.
(a) How many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected?
(b) How many ways can this committee be selected if there must 2 men and two women on the committee
(c) How many ways can this committee be selected if there must be at least 2 women on the committee?
6. How many ways can a dinner patron select 3 salads of 2 vegetables if there are six salads and 5 vegetables on the menu?
7. How many ways can a foursome of 2 men and 2 women be selected from 10 men and 12 women in a golf club?
8. How many different ways can a computer programmer select 3 jobs from a possible 15?
9. How many ways can a person select 8 videotapes from 10 tapes?
10. An advertising manager decides to have an ad campaign in which 8 special calculators will be hidden at various location on a shopping mall. If he has 17 locations from which to pick, how many possible combinations can he choose?