Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-06 23:35:57

NullRoot

Mostly Harmless

Two aliens put themselves in a wide orbit around Earth so they can do some exploratory scans.

The first alien says, "Interesting. The dominant species seems to have developed satellite based weapons."
The second says, "Do you think they might be intelligent enough to communicate with?"
"Definitely not." Replies the first, "They've got all the weapons pointed at themselves!"

Trillian: Five to one against and falling. Four to one against and falling… Three to one, two, one. Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem.

#2 2008-01-06 23:42:48

JohnnyReinB

Re: Mostly Harmless

Hehe. Really, from an extraterrestrial's viewpoint, we're a very untrustworthy species, attacking members of the same species. I wonder whether an alien has already done that scenario!

"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted" wink

Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam

#3 2008-01-07 11:53:59

MasterofDisguise

Re: Mostly Harmless

wow i never knew humanoid creatures pointed guns at themselves(im from Jupiter and i live in Jupiter)

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

Board footer