1. Express the following in the form a+ib:-
2. Find the roots of the equation
x²-2(5+2m)x+3(7+10m)=0 so that the equation has equal roots.
3. Find three numbers a,b,c between 2 and 18 such that (i) their sum is 25 (ii) the numbers 2,a,b are consecutive terms of an Arithmetic Progression (iii) the numbers b,c,18 are consecutive terms of a Geometric Progression.
4. If a,b,c are in Geometric Progression and
5. Find the toal number of 9 digit numbers which have all different digits.
6, Find the number of triangles which can be formed by joining 10 points, 6 of which are in the same straight line.
8. Prove thatis divisible by 32.
Character is who you are when no one is looking.