1. Express the following in the form a+ib:-
2. Find the roots of the equation
x²-2(5+2m)x+3(7+10m)=0 so that the equation has equal roots.
3. Find three numbers a,b,c between 2 and 18 such that (i) their sum is 25 (ii) the numbers 2,a,b are consecutive terms of an Arithmetic Progression (iii) the numbers b,c,18 are consecutive terms of a Geometric Progression.
4. If a,b,c are in Geometric Progression and
5. Find the toal number of 9 digit numbers which have all different digits.
6, Find the number of triangles which can be formed by joining 10 points, 6 of which are in the same straight line.
8. Prove thatis divisible by 32.
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.