Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-14 00:00:52

kpeter66

good jokes which everybodys probably heard

Three girls were hanging off a building by a rope. There was one brunette and two blondes. They all decided that one of them had to jump. The Brunette said how she thought that she shouldn't jump and all the blondes clapped.

There were three girls on a desert island. A red head, a brunette and a blonde. It was 60 miles to the mainland. The red head swam 15 miles, got tired and drowed. The brunette swam 25 miles, got tired and drowed. But the blonde swam 30 miles, got tired, swam back.

A plane was about to crash and there were 4 people inside but they only had three parasutes. The first guy explained how he was so important to the comunity. So he took a parasute and jumped. The second guy did the same. The two people who were left were a young boy and an old man. The old man said to the boy, "You go. You are young and I am old."
The boy replied, "Na. It's okay. The lastguy took my schoolbag."

#2 2007-05-14 01:30:34

Identity

Re: good jokes which everybodys probably heard

They're pretty good XD, the first time I heard the third one was during chapel though, and not intended as a joke o_O meh

Board footer