Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-13 20:58:59

kpeter66

This is a true story

One day I went to the shop with my brother and I wanted to buy a pen for my mum. I chose one and went to bye it at the till. Once I'd bought it the lady at the till asked me if i'd like a reseat. I said no and set off my way. Then some security guards caught me and asked me to show me my reseat. I said I didn't have one. They took me to the till and asked the lady if she reconized me. She said no! So my brother and I were taken to this room and were locked in. I was really upset until I noticed the window that was above a tabe. I went to the table and climbed ontop of it. I opened the window and tried to squease through but the I was too big. Then the security guys and some policed barged through the door, ran to me and started pulling my leg...JUST LIKE I'M PULLING YOURS!!!

#2 2007-05-13 23:01:47

Identity

Re: This is a true story

Lol, I actually believed most of it, until the part when you tried to squeeze through tongue

#3 2007-05-13 23:48:00

kpeter66

Re: This is a true story

My dad told me that one. He said that his dad told him it. I'm really bad at telling people it face to face.

Board footer