Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-03-01 06:16:46

lightning
Real Member

luigi's haunted mansion game

luigi has won a mansion but somehow mario's trapped inside!
help luigi with the polgustorust9000 save mario from the deadly goasts with a big boss ono each big level!

yikes p oooooooooooooooo!roflol im a scary goast!
smile p====:o NOOO!
eek p  I'm the boss! swear
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA faint
neutral p ======== smile that suckion san't hold me back for long!
"i can still try":) p=======:)=====:|====== sad NOOOO!

who has this game on the nintendo ds dizzy

Last edited by lightning (2007-03-02 06:35:21)

Zappzter - New IM app! Unsure of which room to join? "ZNU" is made to help new users. c:

#2 2007-04-02 23:38:03

landof+

Re: luigi's haunted mansion game

What does this have to mean?

I shall be on leave until I say so...

#3 2007-04-03 14:21:54

elite-mathlete

Luigi's Mansion is on the Nintendo Gamecube, not the DS. I should know. I own every Nintendo console and handheld except for the Gameboy Light (released only in Japan but available on online auctions) and the Virtual Boy (a 3D headset system portable like the gameboy. Known to cause headaches).

There is a rumored second game coming to the Wii, but it is still a rumor.

The game, though lacking in difficulty, consists of Luigi Mario, brother of the famous plumber Mario Mario, who has unexpectedly won a contest he didn't enter for an extravagant mansion somewhere in the woods. Mario goes in search for the mansion but never returns. Luigi heads to the mansion only to be scared half to death by the boos that inhabit it. Professor E. Gadd (Elvin Gadd), after a big problem with his previous laboratory (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time) is hiding in a shed outside the mansion to study the boos. He gives Luigi a vacuum that can drag up ghosts. A bit scared but willing to save his brother, Luigi accepts and heads into the mansion. You meet up with the Prof. Later (You may remember FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine "made by Gadd Science Inc.")

The game is based mainly around exploring the mansion and capturing ghosts with the Poltergust 2000 (your vacuum) and unlocking new parts of the mansion to get to Mario. If you're into a good game without any freaky parts, Luigi's Mansion is for you.

The game is intended for Mario fans and is the first game that Luigi is the main character. Some people consider it his big break, even though the game is still based around Mario.

The Nintendo DS handheld system doesn't have a Luigi's Mansion title, but the future is still unknown for our green plumber. If you need a good Mario experience on the DS, pick up Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros. You won't be disappointed.

I give it a 7/10.

elite-mathlete, out!

Last edited by elite-mathlete (2007-04-03 14:22:49)

Maybe the helicopter, maybe it's made of chocolate.

#4 2007-04-03 20:53:25

Devantè
Real Member

Erm, why is this actually in the Jokes section on the forum? This isn't a joke, it seems more like a game advertisement...well, sort of.

#5 2007-04-06 21:23:01

U7109
Real Member

Wait just a second, if lightning's advertising Luigi's Haunted Mansion for DS instead of dusting his spam everywhere....

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination," ~ John Lennon

#6 2007-04-09 09:38:11

lightning
Real Member

it's a very funny joke FYI lol

Zappzter - New IM app! Unsure of which room to join? "ZNU" is made to help new users. c:

#7 2007-04-09 15:08:49

U7109
Real Member

It's a game advertisment to me.

- Choco, A.K.A Your Future Ruler

And now, a word from our sponsors:

Last edited by Choco (2007-04-09 15:09:24)

#8 2007-04-09 18:29:25

Devantè
Real Member

Off the topic of this thread which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, could you please refrain from bumping back old topics? It makes a lot of other, important threads die down, whilst the old ones unfit for discussion get bumped back up again.

Let it die.

#9 2007-04-09 23:02:56

U7109
Real Member

*Funeral music* Let's just get this thread into a coffin and bury it now.... hold on, it's easier if Lightning deletes it.

Board footer