Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#126 2006-12-02 05:52:04

espeon
Real Member

Re: Languages; What Are Yours?

um actually...

in ff7(which i played when i was 5 then stopped for years then finished at 9 years old(i was smart even then)) sepiroth is the song of jenova and one of the best swordsman and SOILDERS soilder there was. cloud was his partner in the missions but sepiroth went mad and destroyed everything once he found out his mother was jenova and he had the blood of an ancient. so then he also hated cloud because his ancestors were his enemies. so then  he used cloud to give him the black materia then used jenovas body parts to make huge monsters like jenove-life. anyway in end cloud kills sepiroth and cloud remembers some of his past.

in kh1 i think what happened is that hades found cloud with his memory lost and made a deal with him. if cloud killed hercules then he would restore his memories. so then yadayadayada he did it but then hades didnt do his part. then sora comes along and beats hades up. (i dont have kh1 but i have khcom and kh2)

in kh2 cloud says'sepiroth is the dark of me'
and then after u kill the final boss sepiroth appears at radiant garden lmao which is earlier called hallow bastion. he appears like in advant children with black wings and his famour sword the 'masamune' and yes i know im a game addic but its also educational

Presenting the Prinny dance.
Take this dood! Huh doood!!! HUH DOOOOD!?!? DOOD HUH!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#127 2006-12-19 01:38:46

Stanley_Marsh

I am a Chinese ,to be more precise , I am a Cantonese speak both Mandarin and Cantonese of course~ ~lol ,  I am learning Engish ,Norwegian now ~

Last edited by Stanley_Marsh (2006-12-19 01:39:32)

Numbers are the essence of the Universe

#128 2006-12-19 01:59:57

Toast
Real Member

Hmm, my mum's chinese and my dad's german. I'm only learning mandarin at the moment. On my languages to learn list in approximate order are:
Mandarin
Cantonese
American
German
Japanese
French

Sigh... wouldn't it be easier if we all spoke one universal language?

#129 2006-12-19 02:19:01

LQ
Real Member

MathsIsFun wrote:

I went shopping in Peshawar once! I have also been to Rawalpindi and Lahore.

I recall going to a town near the Khyber pass called Landikotal. We travelled to the Afghan Border and I stepped over the border for a few seconds smile

All I remember of Urdu is things like pani (water), acha (ok), jeldi (quickly), and a few others.

Acha. Pani jeldi! (kidding, but it's not a good joke)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#130 2006-12-19 19:56:39

soha
Real Member

Good Co9mbo

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

Board footer