Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-25 23:46:27

anecdotoff

Without spam :) beat the joke :)

try to beat joke without spam smile

Alex Ferguson is at Old Trafford with the whole of the Manchester United Football Team watching them train, when he realizes that golden boy David Beckham is absent. He takes out his mobile phone and calls the Beckhams at home.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "David, where the hell are you? Training started 10 minutes ago!"

David - "I'm sorry boss, but me and Victoria were doing this jigsaw puzzle with Brooklyn and we've gotten completely stuck. Brooklyn will be so upset if we can't finish it!"

Alex - "Look, I want you here within half an hour okay?"

An hour goes by - no David. Alex rings him again.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "I told you I wanted you here 30 minutes ago, what's going on? We've got an important match on Saturday!"

David - "I'm so sorry boss, but we still can't get this jigsaw done. It's supposed to be a picture of a Tiger, and it looks so cute on the box...but we just can't fit it together. I'm afraid Brooklyn's starting to get really upset."

Alex - "For God's sake just get here now."

An hour goes by - still no David. Alex is furious by now and calls David again.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "Get your backside over here right now, or I'll fine you a months' wages."

David - "Oh boss I do want to come, but this jigsaw still isn't complete. Victoria is in tears and Brooklyn is screaming blue murder...I just can't leave."

Alex - "For Christ's sake David, if I come over and finish the bloody thing for you will you PLEASE come to training".

David - "Yeah, that would be great".

So Alex gets into his car and speeds over to the Beckham residence. He knocks on the door and an agitated David answers.

David - "Thank God it's you boss, come in. We're in the kitchen."

Alex follows David through to the kitchen where he finds Brooklyn on his mother's lap. Victoria is sat hunched over the kitchen table brow furrowed in concentration. David joins her. Alex approaches the kitchen table and takes a look.

Alex (sighs) - "For God's sake David, clear those Frosties off the table and back into the box and let's go!"
tongue

#2 2006-10-26 01:46:29

Devantè
Real Member

Re: Without spam :) beat the joke :)

Nice joke, but I didn't find it funny at all; That is, if it was designed for cheap laughs.

#3 2006-10-26 09:37:11

MathsIsFun
Administrator

It was funny enough.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2006-10-26 12:19:17

coolcat23

I don't get it.........

The world revolves around me. Deal with it. cool

#5 2006-10-26 19:29:12

Devantè
Real Member

I didn't understand it, either. :\

#6 2006-10-28 06:03:25

All_Is_Number

coolcat23 wrote:

I don't get it.........

See attachment. smile

You can shear a sheep many times but skin him only once.

#7 2006-10-28 07:37:15

Devantè
Real Member

frosties-tiger2.gif

Frosties. W00t.

#8 2006-10-29 06:51:42

coolcat23

Yum..............................................Frosties.

#9 2006-10-30 11:46:34

Zach

It was a rather pathetic attempt at insulting David Beckham's, and all other parties involved with his life, intelligence by stating he couldn't tell the difference between a puzzle and some frosties that had been spilt. However, it was inferior, it've been better off if it had ended with one of those puzzles with four large pieces.

Boy let me tell you what:
I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.

#10 2006-10-30 13:25:23

coolcat23

Oh................ I get the joke now.  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 2007-11-24 12:13:28

bunnie

frosties are good with milk!

boredom is not good

#12 2007-11-24 19:56:33

Devantè
Real Member

OK, I guess ...  but this topic is over 1 year old.

Why do people put sugar on their cereal anyway? I find it tastes too sweet and ruins the original flavour.

#13 2007-12-05 05:31:21

espeon
Real Member

Devantè wrote:

OK, I guess ...  but this topic is over 1 year old.

Why do people put sugar on their cereal anyway? I find it tastes too sweet and ruins the original flavour.

I don't do it since I dont have cereals but I know americans like to do it lol it just makes it  sweeter.

Presenting the Prinny dance.
Take this dood! Huh doood!!! HUH DOOOOD!?!? DOOD HUH!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 2008-01-05 10:24:07

MasterofDisguise

its not that funny really sad what its really boring to sleep

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

#15 2008-01-06 07:18:19

MasterofDisguise

anecdotoff wrote:

try to beat joke without spam smile

Alex Ferguson is at Old Trafford with the whole of the Manchester United Football Team watching them train, when he realizes that golden boy David Beckham is absent. He takes out his mobile phone and calls the Beckhams at home.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "David, where the hell are you? Training started 10 minutes ago!"

David - "I'm sorry boss, but me and Victoria were doing this jigsaw puzzle with Brooklyn and we've gotten completely stuck. Brooklyn will be so upset if we can't finish it!"

Alex - "Look, I want you here within half an hour okay?"

An hour goes by - no David. Alex rings him again.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "I told you I wanted you here 30 minutes ago, what's going on? We've got an important match on Saturday!"

David - "I'm so sorry boss, but we still can't get this jigsaw done. It's supposed to be a picture of a Tiger, and it looks so cute on the box...but we just can't fit it together. I'm afraid Brooklyn's starting to get really upset."

Alex - "For God's sake just get here now."

An hour goes by - still no David. Alex is furious by now and calls David again.

David - "Hello".

Alex - "Get your backside over here right now, or I'll fine you a months' wages."

David - "Oh boss I do want to come, but this jigsaw still isn't complete. Victoria is in tears and Brooklyn is screaming blue murder(it should be bloody not blue)...I just can't leave."

Alex - "For Christ's sake David, if I come over and finish the bloody thing for you will you PLEASE come to training".

David - "Yeah, that would be great".

So Alex gets into his car and speeds over to the Beckham residence. He knocks on the door and an agitated David answers.

David - "Thank God it's you boss, come in. We're in the kitchen."

Alex follows David through to the kitchen where he finds Brooklyn on his mother's lap. Victoria is sat hunched over the kitchen table brow furrowed in concentration. David joins her. Alex approaches the kitchen table and takes a look.

Alex (sighs) - "For God's sake David, clear those Frosties off the table and back into the box and let's go!"
tongue

the joke was REALLY lame dude

oh and its bloody murder not blue murder

Last edited by MasterofDisguise (2008-01-06 07:20:06)

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

Board footer