Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-07-20 01:25:24

glittershoes<3

Shiny New Newness.

Hello there. I am new, and I am NOT a liker of Maths, I am a LOVER of Maths. Multiplication signs launch me into feelings of incredible ectascy and pleasure...and square root numbers gives me goosepimples the entire length of my body. Also, I am rather fond of algebra - it has pierced my soul and left its thrilling imprint in my mind.

I also like cabbages, glitter, liprings, music and dust particles (cause they are round).

Last edited by glittershoes<3 (2005-07-20 20:42:52)

Sometimes I fear that you do not know my name. So I have attached shards of glass to my shoes to sparkle like glitter. They reflect my name. <3

#2 2005-07-20 01:35:17

glittershoes<3

Re: Shiny New Newness.

slap my cabbage...leave that rotting lump of leaves, and come and elope with me! We shall live in a farm, and grow cabbages - nuture them with our love and our care. Make them grow big with our fondness and adoration for them.

It shall be a better world for all, cabbages and humans.

Sometimes I fear that you do not know my name. So I have attached shards of glass to my shoes to sparkle like glitter. They reflect my name. <3

#3 2017-11-27 15:44:07

Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Shiny New Newness.

Are you that cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Actually I never watch Star Wars and not interested in it anyway, but I choose a Yoda card as my avatar in honor of our great friend bobbym who has passed away.
May his adventurous soul rest in peace at heaven.

Board footer