Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ π -

Login

Username

Password

Not registered yet?

#1 2005-07-20 23:25:24

glittershoes<3

Shiny New Newness.

Hello there. I am new, and I am NOT a liker of Maths, I am a LOVER of Maths. Multiplication signs launch me into feelings of incredible ectascy and pleasure...and square root numbers gives me goosepimples the entire length of my body. Also, I am rather fond of algebra - it has pierced my soul and left its thrilling imprint in my mind.

I also like cabbages, glitter, liprings, music and dust particles (cause they are round).

Last edited by glittershoes<3 (2005-07-21 18:42:52)

Sometimes I fear that you do not know my name. So I have attached shards of glass to my shoes to sparkle like glitter. They reflect my name. <3

#2 2005-07-20 23:32:11

slap my cabbage

Re: Shiny New Newness.

hey miss glittershoes<3, that name turns me on....lol.....cabbages make me feel like tere is nothing that can touch me...i am on the run, and have eloped with my cabbage::second doubts now i have met u:: tlk to me
urs forever, cabbage lover

#3 2005-07-20 23:35:17

glittershoes<3

slap my cabbage...leave that rotting lump of leaves, and come and elope with me! We shall live in a farm, and grow cabbages - nuture them with our love and our care. Make them grow big with our fondness and adoration for them.

It shall be a better world for all, cabbages and humans.

Sometimes I fear that you do not know my name. So I have attached shards of glass to my shoes to sparkle like glitter. They reflect my name. <3

#4 2005-07-20 23:39:51

queen cabbage slapper
Novice

hello glittershoes, I really do think  that your PASSION for maths is truly inspiring and if my parents permitted I am sure that I would share it with you. However at the moment my love is for cabbage and slapping them. I do not know what it is about them....maybe the crunchy sound they make when the are slapped, the it is the glorious smell they produce when they are overcooked(not dissimilar to the scent of my grandparents' house) please reply soon and in the mean time I will keep on cabbaging with your PASSION in mind
god save the cabbage queen

Board footer