Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

Login

Username

Password

Not registered yet?

#1 2013-04-04 01:34:09

Agnishom
Real Member
Award: Wink Sherlock

Two words

I hate counting

'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'
'Who are you to judge everything?' -Alokananda

#2 2013-04-04 01:43:12

anonimnystefy
Real Member

Re: Two words

Haha, that's a good one.

The limit operator is just an excuse for doing something you know you can't.
“It's the subject that nobody knows anything about that we can all talk about!” ― Richard Feynman
“Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment

#3 2013-04-04 05:16:29

ShivamS

Very nice!

I have discovered a truly marvellous signature, which this margin is too narrow to contain. -Fermat
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. -Archimedes
Young man, in mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. - Neumann

#4 2013-04-04 12:59:42

Agnishom
Real Member

Thanks

30% of people are good at maths and I belong to the rest 90%

'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'

#5 2013-04-05 11:29:29

ShivamS

Keep the jokes clean please or they will be extracted.

I have discovered a truly marvellous signature, which this margin is too narrow to contain. -Fermat
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. -Archimedes
Young man, in mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. - Neumann

#6 2013-04-05 13:20:23

Agnishom
Real Member

Extracted?

What makes you think my joke isn't clean?

#7 2013-04-06 00:28:41

ShivamS

It was a joke smile

#8 2013-09-17 23:52:51

Agnishom
Real Member

There are only 2 kinds of SQL developers:

Those who know how COUNT() treats NULLs
Those who don't
Those who don't care

Board footer