Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-16 03:25:58

PsIloveU

Funny musical jokes

The Band. Arnold and his wife Florrie were walking across Southsea Common one Sunday afternoon. In the bandstand the combo was playing a catchy sounding tune, and Florrie said, 'I wonder what the name of that tune is.'

Arnold noticed that there was a sign posted near the bandstand and said, 'It looks like they post the titles of the tunes they play. I'll go down and see.'

A while later Arnold returned and said to Florrie, 'It's one I don't know, it's called the Refrain from Spitting.' funny jokes

Harmonica. Jeremy walked into a shop which sold musical instruments and bought a very expensive mouth organ.

As the shopkeeper wrapped up the instrument he said, 'You know is this is quite amazing. We normally don't sell many mouth organs, but this is the second one I've sold today.'

'Oh,' remarked Jeremy, 'that must have been our Monicaroflol

#2 2010-10-16 04:37:16

soroban

Re: Funny musical jokes

. .

#3 2010-10-16 08:21:23

wintersolstice
Real Member

Violin for sale, going cheap, no strings attached!                                                              What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft? A flat minor!

Why did the chicken cross the Mobius Band?
To get to the other ...um...!!!

#4 2010-10-16 14:17:07

soroban

Board footer