Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-24 03:54:34

soha
Real Member

The cowboy without a horse

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at the saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on newcomers. When he finished, he found his horse had been stolen.
He comes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling. "Who stole my horse?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.

No one answered.

"I'm gonna have another beer and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I'm finished, I'm gonna do what I dun back in Texas and I don't want to have to do what I dun back in Texas!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! He saddled up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Say partner, what happened in Texas?"

The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home!"

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

#2 2007-10-29 07:48:47

kittycat

Re: The cowboy without a horse

That was a bit funny.................. smile

#3 2007-10-29 08:45:36

lightning
Real Member

GOD.....U RUINED MY THING lol =P ah gives me something 2 do.... u've been busy

Zappzter - New IM app! Unsure of which room to join? "ZNU" is made to help new users. c:

#4 2007-11-24 09:29:15

bunnie

hahahaahhahahahahahhahah!!!!

boredom is not good

#5 2008-01-06 14:02:34

MasterofDisguise

nice joke quite a lame ending though

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

Board footer