Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-02 00:48:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Short Funny Jokes - 76

Lisa ask Peter, "What are you eating? Are those apple pips?"
Peter replies, "Yes! And you know what? These are very special ones, they give you knowledge and wisdom."
Lisa asks, "Oh wow, can I have some please?"
Peter answers, "Sure, but it’s 2.50, remember, they’re special."
Lisa agrees, eats the pips and says, "Hey, I can’t say that I feel any special knowledge or wisdom!"
Peter smiles, "Really? But now you know that pips are really just pips and next time, you will be wise enough not to fall for a stupid trick like this."
Little Kenny is about to have a big test and his father says: “You better study real good boy, ‘cause if you don’t pass that test, you can forget that you’re my son!”
The next day Kenny comes home and his dad asks him how he did in the test.
Kenny looks at him and says, “And who are you, dude?”
"I’m still not sure whether to buy this house. It’s really nice and everything, but I heard it’s haunted."
" I’ve never seen any ghosts here, and I’ve lived in the neighborhood for 500 years!"
Little Johnny, why on Earth did you cover your pillow with honey?!
I wanted to have sweet dreams.
Q: What do you get when you crossbreed a refrigerator and a guitar?
A: Some really cool music.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer