Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-12 16:56:47

ZHero
Real Member

Joke?

Math Is Fun Forum

you own this too? tongue

Last edited by ZHero (2010-07-12 16:57:36)

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#2 2010-07-20 21:39:17

Tigeree

Re: Joke?

Where did you find that, Z? lol

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#3 2010-07-21 02:56:02

bobbym
bumpkin

I don"t think MIF is connected with that. That page needs some fleshing out.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#4 2010-07-21 06:28:19

ZHero
Real Member

I was driving past this really awkward city with poor construction of roads why I was simultaneously surfing on my mobile too. It was when I was entering the web address of "Math Is Fun Forum" (a cool site) when I suddenly experienced a Big Jerk coz there was a Big bump (of radius about 10 inches and diameter must have been 'almost' 20 inches, it was 5 images deep yikes ) in the middle of the road. The mobile fell off my hand and the car stepped down the track into the play field where children (of age about 14 and average height, some where much younger and smaller) were playing. I guess they were playing cricket. The batsman had just hit it hard and it was all upto 4 runs. Oh well, in order to save the ball from hitting the car and damaging it (at the same time stopping them score) I crashed head on into a tree. When I came to senses, the first thing that I did was had a smoke. Then I picked up the mobile and saw "There's nothing to see here... Move on". I guess I made a typo somehow tongue

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

Board footer