Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-01 03:25:03

soha
Real Member

xam ans...

u all may hav heard this joke many times ...but still....

1 ladka xamhall me pareshan tha...

Sir:- kya hua? question paper mushkil he kya?:P

Boy;-nahi sir...soch raha hu is question
KA ANS KIS JEB ME HE?!!!!!!!???!!!!rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:

roflolroflol:D:Droflolroflol

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

#2 2009-03-01 03:30:40

soha
Real Member

Re: xam ans...

A boy was  extremely troubled in the exam hall...

so the teacher asked him"what happened? is the question paper difficult?

to that the boy replies "no sir....i was just thinking dat ----this answer is in wich pocket? dats it.... big_smile

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

#3 2009-03-01 03:44:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

haha roflol

Wife: Woh admi jo drink kar raha hai, Usko maine 10 saal pehle shadi ke liye inkaar kia tha. Dekho who aaj tak sharab pee raha hai!

Husband: Wow! itni lambi celebration!

----------------------------------------------------------
Saas: Khuda ne tumhe do aankhe di hai, Chawal se patthar nahi nikal sakti kya?

Bahu: Khuda ne tumhe battis daant diye hai do char patthar nahi chabba sakti kya!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wife: 10 years ago, I had refused to marry the person who's drinking! Look, he's still drinking!
Husband : Wow! He's celebrating so long!
-----------------------
Mother-in-law : God has given you a pair of eyes, can't you take out the peblles in the rice?

Daughter-in-law : God has given you thirty-wo teeth, can't you grind a pebble or two?

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#4 2009-03-01 04:01:45

soha
Real Member

the second joke was really very very very funny..

by the way, were r u from? i am asking to know u know hin/urdu?

- David O. McKay

#5 2009-03-01 04:30:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hindi, yes. Urdu, about 40-50%. I am from Chennai, India.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#6 2009-03-01 04:32:08

soha
Real Member

ok... at present i am in mangalore, karnataka....india....

so u r from tamil nadu?

- David O. McKay

#7 2009-03-01 07:16:20

ZHero
Real Member

Haan Shobha... Oops! Soha!!
Yahaan HUM BHAARTIYA bhi hain!
cool

Master Ji: beta Raamu.. agar tumhare Daayen haath me 2 Santare aur Baayen haath me 3 Santare de diye jaayen to tumhare paas Total kitne Santare ho jaayenge?
Raamu: sir 6 Santare!
Master Ji: 6?? kaise?? sawaal fir se suno.. agar tumhare Daayen haath me 2 Santare aur Baayen haath me 3 Santare de diye jaayen to tumhare paas Total kitne Santare ho jaayenge?
Raamu: sir 6 Santare!
Master Ji: wo kaise??
Raamu: kyuki 1 Santaraa to mai Ghar se hi le kar aaya hun!!
lol

-from Pune

Last edited by ZHero (2009-03-01 07:27:54)

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#8 2009-03-01 18:07:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

lol
To soha:-
Exactly : I am from Tamilnadu. But I always say I'm half Goan/half Tamil. Because I spent 12 years of my life (from the age of 2 to 14) at Vasco Da Gama, Goa. I believe Mangalore is much like Goa! Right???

To ZHero:- Good one! Your signature is very good, good thinking!

Train mein ik mosquito Chinese ke sir pe aa baitha. Vo us ko pakar ke kha gaya.

Fir ik matchar ek Kanjus pe baitha. Us ne pakar ke Chinese ko poocha “khareedoge kya !!!”

Kanjus' Son: Papaji bahar swimming pool k liye chanda mang rahe he..

Kanjus: Koi baat nahi Beta, Ek lota paani de de.

Teacher: Tumhare papa 500 rupees loan lete hain. 10% interest ke hisab se voh 1 saal bad loan vapis karte hain. Batao kitne paise vapis karenge?

Kanjus' son: Kutch bhi nahi.

Teacher: Tum maths nahi jante.

Kanjus' son: Mei to maths janta hu, par aap mere papa ko nahi jante.
Kanjoos' son: Daddy meri dur ki nazar kharab hai SPECKS banva do.

Kanjoos took him outside & said: Voh dekh kya hai?

Son: Suraj

Kanjoos: Abbe ullu ke patthe, aur kitni dur tak dekhna chahtha hai tu.

#9 2009-03-03 04:39:42

soha
Real Member

good ones ... but i think its required to translate it to english for others to understand .............................................

- David O. McKay

#10 2009-03-03 18:56:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

#2:-
A miser's son:- dad, there are people collecting donations for constructing a swimming pool.
Miser : Fine, give them a mug of water.

#3.
Teacher: Your father borrow as sum of Rs.500/-. At the rate of interest @10% per annum, he repays after a year. How much would he repay?
Student : Nothing.
Teacher : You don't know Mathematics!
Student : You don't know my father!!!

#4.
Miser's son:- I am having short-sight. Get me a pair of glasses.
Miser takes his son outside and pointing to an object, asks what it is. The son replies saying it is the sun.
The miser tells the son "You stupid fellow, how further do you want to see?"

#11 2009-03-04 05:33:52

soha
Real Member

Santa was in jail ... so banta asked him
''are santa , tu jail me kyu hai?"

to wich he replied"maine ek bank luta , aur paise wahin ginne bait gaya''.......

- David O. McKay

#12 2009-03-04 16:07:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Santa was in a jail...so Banta asked him'"Santa, why are you in the jail?"
Santa replied "I robbed a bank...and I was counting the money I had stolen sitting there..."

#13 2009-04-07 05:05:44

soha
Real Member

Santa apne bachpan me kahin se neeche kooda tha.... Ye baat banta janta tha...

Banta puchta hai:- ye santa, bachpan me tu gira tha na....to tu jinda bach gaya kya?

santa bolta hai:- wo bahuth purani baat hai...mujhe yaaad nahi hai..

- David O. McKay

Board footer