Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun. Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °
You are not logged in.
Question Bank : Age Group 14-15 : VII
1. Find the three numbers in arithmetic progression whose sum is 24 and the sum of their cubes is 1968.
3. Find 4 numbers in Geometric progression whose sum is 85 and whose product is 4096.
4. Find the least value of n such that if the sum to n terms is given by
5. How many meters of cloth 11 meters wide would be required to make a conical tent, the radius of whose base is 7 meters and whose height is 24 meters?
6. An iron sphere of diameter 12 centimeters is dropped into a cylindrical can of diameter 24 centimeters containing water.Find the rise in the level of water if the sphere is completely immersed in water.
7. Given f(x0 = 5x+2, g(x) = 2x-3, and h(x) = 3x+1, verify fo(goh) = (fog)oh.
9. Find the Greatest Common Divisor of
11. Decompose into partial fractions:
12. If m and n are the roots of the equation , find the values of
Character is who you are when no one is looking.