The Answer #5360 is correct. Excellent, bobbym!
#5361. Name the English scientist (22 September 1791 – 25 August 1867) who contributed to the fields of electromagnetism and electrochemistry. His main discoveries include those of electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis.
#5362. Name the English physicist and inventor who made the first electromagnets, and invented the first practical English electric motor (22 May 1783 – 4 December 1850). He is known for electromagnet and electro motor.
The solution 78 is perfect. Remarkable!
79. In the geometric series 2 + 4 + 8 + .... starting from the first term, how many consecutive terms are needed to yield the sum 1022?
80. Find the equation of the straight line whose 'x' and 'y' intercepts on the axes are 2 and 3.
#5359. What did Zénobe Théophile Gramme, a Belgian electrical engineer invent?
#5360. Name the inventor (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943), a Serbian American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.
The solutions 75 and 76 are correct. Brilliant!
77. A pendulum of length 40 centimeters subtends 60° at the vertex in one full oscillation. What will be the shortest distance between the initial position and the final position of the bob?
78. Find the value of.
The Answer is correct. Excellent!
#362. Name the medical term : A glycoprotein hormone that stimulates the production of red blood cells by stem cells in bone marrow. Produced mainly by the kidneys, it is released in response to decreased levels of oxygen in body tissue.
Have a wonderful weekend!
The solutions 73 and 74 are correct. Marvelous!
75. Find the range and coefficient of range of the following data:
41.2, 33.7, 29.1, 34.5, 25.7, 24.8, 56.5, 12.5.
76. Three rotten eggs are mixed with 12 good ones. One egg is chosen at random. What is the probability of choosing a rotten egg?
The solutions 71 and 72 are correct. Excellent!
73. The mean and standard deviation of 20 items are found to be 10 and 2 respectively. At the time of checking, it was found that an item 12 was wrongly entered as 8. Calculate the correct mean and standard deviation.
74. A box contains 10 white, 6 red, and 10 black balls. A ball is drawn at random. Find the probability that the ball drawn is white or red.
The Answer #5355 is correct. Excellent!
#5357. Name the English polymath and engineer who made important contributions to automotive engineering, aerodynamics and co-invented the topic of operations research (23 October 1868 – 8 March 1946). He was also a pioneer British motor car builder, a hobby which resulted in his developing a successful car company, and is considered one of the "big three" English car engineers, the others being Harry Ricardo and Henry Royce.
#5358. Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta (February 18, 1745 – March 5, 1827) was an Italian physicist known for invention of the electric cell and Discovery of methane. Name the medal he was awarded in 1794.