19)Earth's diameter is about 3 2/3 time that of the moon. How do their volumes compare?
I know the answer is about 49.3 times the moon but i have no idea how to get that or where to start!
20) The sun's diameter is about 110 times that of the earth. How do their volumes compare?
And i dont know the answer to that one! Can you help me please!!!!! Thanky ou soooooo much!
This might sound easy but im lost!! I dont understand these at all!!!
This is what it says...
Hint for Problems 6 and 7 : Let radius of the circle be 1 unit.
6. A circle is inscribed in a square. What fraction of the area of the square is taken up by the circle?
7. A square is inscribed in a circle. What fraction of the area of the circle is taken up by the square?
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!
Inequality story problems
4. A purse contains 30 coins all either quarters or dimes. The total value of te coins is greater than $5.20. At least how many of the coins are quarters? How many are dimes?
8.A pair of consectuative integers has the property that 5 times the smaller is less than 4 times the greater. Find the greatest pair of intergers with this property.
11.A bank offers two types of checking accounts, Account A has a $4 maintenance fee each month and charges 10 cents for each check cashed. Account B has a $6 maintenance fee and charges 6 cents each check. What is the least number of checks that can be written each month for the "A" account to be more expensive?
Can you help me with those? If you could just give me the equation I can solve the rest most likely. Thank you so much!
5) An education loan of 8400 dollars for ten years is to be repaid in monthly installments of 122.50 dollars. What is the annual rate of this loan, computed as simple interest?
7) In ow many years would the amount to be repaid on a loan at 12.5% simple interest be double the principal of the loan?
8) At what rate of simple interest would the amount to be repaid on a loan be triple the principal of the loan after 25 years?
If you could help me that would be awesome. I don't quite understand these. Thanks a bunch!
1. Oak Hill, Longview, and Peabody Schools participated in a clean-up campaign to collect scrap aluminum. Oak Hill School collected 40% more scrap aluminum than Longview School. Longview School collected 25% more than Peabody School. If the total collected by the 3 schools was 560 kg, how much did Oak Hill School collect?
2. Eladio invested 200$ at 6% annual interest and 350$ at 5.75 annual interest, both compounded annually. If he makes no deposists or withdrawals, how much will he have after two years?
I totally dont get those!