Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-13 21:35:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chances Quotes - I

Chances Quotes - I

1. I haven't lived a perfect life. I have regrets. But that's from a lifetime of taking chances, making decisions, and trying not to be frozen. The only thing that I can do with my regrets is understand them. - Kevin Costner

2. Necessity is the mother of taking chances. - Mark Twain

3. We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public. - Walt Disney

4. Good planning is important. I've also regarded a sense of humor as one of the most important things on a big expedition. When you're in a difficult or dangerous situation, or when you're depressed about the chances of success, someone who can make you laugh eases the tension. - Edmund Hillary

5. I believe in second chances, but I don't believe in third or fourth chances. - Selena Gomez

6. My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive. - Boris Johnson

7. And when I was saying I want to become number one of the world and I was 7, 8 years old, most of the people were laughing to me. Because you know, it seemed like I have one percent chances to do that. And I've done it. - Novak Djokovic

8. But so far I have the feeling that the chances are there to repeat last year's season. - Roger Federer.

Chances-logo-2.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer