Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-28 17:25:48

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chairman Quotes

Chair Quotes - II

1. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. - Sam Walton

2. I have no desire to be a politician. The role of chairman is not a politically aligned role, although it's all based in Canberra so I'm over there a lot. - Adam Gilchrist

3. At age 26, I was chairman of UB Group but living like a 26-year-old. I lived my age. Which youngster doesn't like a Ferrari? Which youngster doesn't like a good time?... but my contemporaries were R. S. Goenka and Dhirubhai Ambani, captains of the industry but twice my age. You wouldn't necessarily expect them to be driving around in Ferraris. - Vijay Mallya

4. I'm the non-executive chairman of nine or so major companies, and on the nine companies, it's a little trying because you jump from one industry to another, as the case might be. But one had the reasonable knowledge of those nine activities, and it's been an exciting job. - Ratan Tata

5. I served as the chairman of the India-Israel Parliamentary Friendship Group for three years, during which I also had the pleasure of visiting Israel. - Sushma Swaraj

6. I was chairman of the steering committee for agriculture when we set up the target of 4% growth rate. I had written that if you want to achieve 4% growth rate in agriculture, you should have 8% growth in animal husbandry and fisheries and 8% in horticulture. - M. S. Swaminathan

7. I was the chairman of the IT committee of Parliament for 5 years. - Anurag Thakur.

personal-assistant-chairman-job-gurgaon.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer