Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-26 16:14:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cared Quotes - II

Cared Quotes - II

1. While some doubted that connecting the world was actually important, we were building. While others doubted that this would be sustainable, you were forming lasting connections. We just cared more about connecting the world than anyone else. And we still do today. - Mark Zuckerberg

2. I never once doubted that my parents cared about my thoughts and my ideas. And I always, always knew how deeply they loved me. That feeling of being valued and loved, that's what my mom wants for every child. - Chelsea Clinton

3. I've always cared that you're comfortable in what you're wearing. - Michael Clarke

4. All I wanted was to be married, loved and to spend my life with somebody who cared for me and have lots and lots of children. - Rekha.

CARED-subcommittees-title-image_tcm7-202106.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2023-11-26 17:05:39

KerimF

Re: Cared Quotes - II

Someone said (not me, to avoid getting another big zero smile ):
"The most precious thing that a human can give to another is sincerity".

Every living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
But only a human may have the freedom and ability to oppose his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

Board footer