Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-15 00:07:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brief Quotes - I

Brief Quotes - I

1. Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. - D. H. Lawrence

2. Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter; long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best. - Michael Johnson

3. Be sincere; be brief; be seated. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

4. We don't get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? So this is what we've chosen to do with our life. - Steve Jobs

5. This is not a letter but my arms around you for a brief moment. - Katherine Mansfield

6. I strive to be brief but I become obscure. - Horace

7. I am an engineer by profession, but I knew I wanted to act. My parents always encouraged me, and when my father shifted to Mumbai for work for a brief while, I came along. - Kriti Sanon

8. Happiness is brief. It will not stay. God batters at its sails. - Euripides

9. His genius he was quite content in one brief sentence to define; Of inspiration one percent, of perspiration, ninety nine. - Thomas A. Edison

10. Well, in brief, I was discovered by a lady called Beth Boldt. She had also been a model. She used to take pictures of the girls she found, and she took a picture of me one day in my school uniform, and it all kind of started from there. - Naomi Campbell

11. Rather than viewing a brief relapse back to inactivity as a failure, treat it as a challenge and try to get back on track as soon as possible. - Jimmy Connors

12. A good script and a good brief from the director is enough to let me know what is expected of me. - Sanjay Dutt.

media_10cfd092945dbcd9ac2844c0d5df2480058887aaf.jpeg?width=2000&format=webply&optimize=medium

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer