Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-14 23:08:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bridges Quotes

Bridge Quotes

1. We build too many walls and not enough bridges. - Isaac Newton

2. Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even when there are no rivers. - Nikita Khrushchev

3. If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help... Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business - you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - Barack Obama

4. Let us build bridges, my friends, build bridges to human dignity across that gulf that separates black America from white America. - Richard M. Nixon

5. After a point of time, when you get success and fame, money and everything, the purpose of life has to be redefined. For me, I think that purpose is to build bridges. Artists can do that very easily, more than politicians. - A. R. Rahman

6. There is nothing in machinery, there is nothing in embankments and railways and iron bridges and engineering devices to oblige them to be ugly. Ugliness is the measure of imperfection. - H. G. Wells

7. Building new roads and bridges creates jobs. Growing our exports creates jobs. Reforming our outdated tax system and our broken immigration system creates jobs. - Barack Obama

8. Words build bridges into unexplored regions. - Adolf Hitler

9. We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation. - Donald Trump

10. Our diaspora has an important role in building bridges between India and the world. - Ram Nath Kovind

11. I know that youngsters want to find something in common with each other and feel closer to each other ideologically through bridges such as the Internet. - Shakira.

110322_jr_crowdsource-bridge-data_feat-1380x776.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer