Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-10 23:28:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breed Quotes

Breed Quotes

1. The year 2100 will see eugenics universally established. In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit. - Nikola Tesla

2. For what can war, but endless war, still breed? - John Milton

3. We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special. - Stephen Hawking

4. Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves. - Emily Bronte

5. Breed is stronger than pasture. - George Eliot

6. We cannot be kind to each other here for even an hour. We whisper, and hint, and chuckle and grin at our brother's shame; however you take it we men are a little breed. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

7. Lies are sufficient to breed opinion, and opinion brings on substance. - Francis Bacon

8. Nuclear tests poison the environment - and they also poison the political climate. They breed mistrust, isolation and fear. - Ban Ki-moon

9. Bjorn was a different breed, I threw my best material at him, but he would never smile, but that added to the charm when he played me and Mac. We were going nuts and losing our mind and he was sitting back like he was on a Sunday stroll. - Jimmy Connors

10. I've been breeding Dobies for years. Almost won the breed in Westminster at one time. - William Shatner

11. As every new breed of virus is conceived, created and released into the wild, another small change is made to the anti-virus software to combat the new threat. - Glenn Turner

12. The Danish filmmakers are a unique breed of filmmakers, with the Dogme films and Lars von Trier. - Pierce Brosnan

13. I was always with a single mom, and we never had schedules or anything. We were just Bohemian, us against the world, which was kind of great, but it certainly didn't breed security. I've gotten hyper-sensitive to schedules and bath time and eating at the dinner table. We don't just 'Bohemian' go out at nine o'clock and go get Chinese food. - Brooke Shields

14. Spinners are a funny breed. If they're playing on seaming pitches they moan and if they're about to play on real 'Bunsen burners' they reckon the pressure is on them. - Nasser Hussain

15. We have such fantastic talent in India, and there are some great Marathi singers, great sound producers, great sound engineers, and a great breed of lyric writers. But the problem is that you need a platform. - Anu Malik

16. Hatred will only breed hatred. - Arvind Kejriwal.

dogs-breeds-set_1284-72449.jpg?w=740&t=st=1678534062~exp=1678534662~hmac=088921609fa3b4eafd61a585d971efa28937d33172dc7bea70274c43e9208986

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer