Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-24 15:32:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bless Quotes

Bless Quotes

1. Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me. - Elvis Presley

2. Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way. - Swami Vivekananda

3. The true basis of morality is utility; that is, the adaptation of our actions to the promotion of the general welfare and happiness; the endeavour so to rule our lives that we may serve and bless mankind. - Annie Besant

4. God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia. - Russell Crowe

5. I always bring out the best in men I fight, but Joe Frazier, I'll tell the world right now, brings out the best in me. I'm gonna tell ya, that's one helluva man, and God bless him. - Muhammad Ali

6. God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless. - Mahatma Gandhi

7. I've had no contact with my daughter for years. That's her choice. Anyway, you move on. If people don't want to bother with me, fine. You know, God bless them, and move on. - Anthony Hopkins

8. God bless all who serve or have served our country. - Chuck Norris

9. To me, the money is - it's certainly a wonderful thing. But it is in direct proportion to how you're able to bless yourself and bless others with it. - Oprah Winfrey

10. Manhood is taking care of your family and being able to bless other people. Not yourself - but whether you can bless other people. - Magic Johnson

11. I think 'Crouching Tiger' is a genre of its own, and it's extremely well done, and God bless them for it. - Amitabh Bachchan

12. Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. - Donald Trump

13. When my daughter Ektaa was born, she was weak and underweight and I was worried. I prayed to god to bless her with good health and he answered my prayers. - Jeetendra

14. We all have to go one day. So I just want God to bless me with good health. - Randhir Kapoor.

bless.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer