Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-14 16:01:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Birds Quotes

Birds Quotes

1. The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who... looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space... on the infinite highway of the air. - Wilbur Wright

2. It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. - Muhammad Ali

3. It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds. - Aesop

4. When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first. - - Ernest Hemingway

5. One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

6. In order to arrive at knowledge of the motions of birds in the air, it is first necessary to acquire knowledge of the winds, which we will prove by the motions of water in itself, and this knowledge will be a step enabling us to arrive at the knowledge of beings that fly between the air and the wind. - Leonardo da Vinci

7. I love watching the sunrise and sunset and the sky, the birds. - Manisha Koirala

8. Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top. - Robert Browning

9. True Scouts are the best friends of animals, for from living in the woods and wilds, and practising observation and tracking, they get to know more than other people about the ways and habits of birds and animals, and therefore they understand them and are more in sympathy with them. - Robert Baden-Powell

10. How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. - Victor Hugo

11. I love all animals. I have a fascination with fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects, reptiles. - Nicolas Cage

12. Birds and animals in the wild migrate every year to safer and nurturing pastures, leaving behind the old environment. After nurturing their young ones, they return to thrive in the old environs. I use that analogy to meditate. You migrate to your inner soul, nurture the strength, light and creativity there, and return. - Amala Akkineni

13. The tree I had in the garden as a child, my beech tree, I used to climb up there and spend hours. I took my homework up there, my books, I went up there if I was sad, and it just felt very good to be up there among the green leaves and the birds and the sky. - Jane Goodall

14. Planting native species in our gardens and communities is increasingly important, because indigenous insects, birds and wildlife rely on them. Over thousands, and sometimes millions, of years they have co-evolved to live in local climate and soil conditions. David Suzuki

15. My school was one of the most beautiful places a child can grow up in. You are surrounded by nature - cats, dogs, birds and buffaloes everywhere. - Amala Akkineni

16. I don't eat four-legged animals, but I eat birds, I eat cheese, I eat dessert. I eat everything. - Gwyneth Paltrow

17. Birds and insects are part of the ecosystem and help in pollination. I don't see any problem in having fruits and vegetables that birds want to eat, as opposed to the perfect shaped tomato that only you can eat and which, by the way, could also be cancerous. - R. Madhavan

18. I don't spend that much time being introspective, believe it or not. All I know is that I grew up not questioning God because that's how you are. God was there like the birds and the wind. -Jane Goodall.

f65750b6a32673e6cc976cf30a3da640?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=1514&cropW=2278&xPos=107&yPos=0&width=862&height=575

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer