Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-13 16:25:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Biochemistry, Bio Tech, Biotechnology, and Biodiesel Quotes

Biochemistry, Biotech, Biotechnology, and Biodiesel Quotes

1. I'm an investor in a number of biotech companies, partly because of my incredible enthusiasm for the great innovations they will bring. - Bill Gates

2. A permanent base on Mars would have a number of advantages beyond being a bonanza for planetary science and geology. If, as some evidence suggests, exotic micro-organisms have arisen independently of terrestrial life, studying them could revolutionise biology, medicine and biotechnology. - Paul Davies

3. I want American Dream growth - lots of new businesses, well-paying jobs, and American leadership in new industries, like clean energy and biotechnology. - William J. Clinton

4. The biodiesel we use is 100 percent, it has no petroleum in it. It was already used in fryers throughout our local area. It's already had one life and now it's going to be used again, which is nice. - Daryl Hannah

5. I love the idea that biodiesel has the potential to support farmers, especially the family farms. - Daryl Hannah

6. So organic farming practices are something that, to me, are interlinked with the idea of using biodiesel. - Daryl Hannah

7. I think if people are passionate about something, it could be real estate or biochemistry, and that spark gets turned on in them, everyone's beautiful in that zone. - Cindy Crawford.

what-is-biotechnology-research.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer