Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-12 16:17:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Biological Quotes

Biological Quotes

1. My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. - Steve Jobs

2. Over time I think we will probably see a closer merger of biological intelligence and digital intelligence. - Elon Musk

3. The next major explosion is going to be when genetics and computers come together. I'm talking about an organic computer - about biological substances that can function like a semiconductor. - Alvin Toffler

4. The first experiments on the biological properties of radium were successfully made in France, with samples from our laboratory, while my husband was living. - Marie Curie

5. Man has a limited biological capacity for change. When this capacity is overwhelmed, the capacity is in future shock. - Alvin Toffler

6. One of the more fantastic possibilities is that man will be able to make biological carbon copies of himself. - Alvin Toffler

7. Scientists and supercomputers have amplified our ability to look ahead. For decades, experts have warned us that human numbers, technology, hyper-consumption and a global economy are altering the chemical, geological, and biological properties of the biosphere. - David Suzuki

8. What we are doing is, rather than living on the interest of our basic biological capital, we're using up our capital, so we're dipping into our capital. We're using up what should be our children's and grandchildren's legacy. - David Suzuki

9. I fell in love with the elegance and precision of genetic analysis and experimentation to answer profound biological questions. - David Suzuki.

researcher-microscope-specimen-laboratory.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer