Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-22 02:12:43

AlexPontik
Website

The elephant in the room.

Imagine an elephant in the room that you are...

...is there really an elephant or no elephant?!!

...take a guess who is the real elephant in the room that you can't imagine...

...that is what is really happening around one in reality, when one imagines something...and that is...

...something else.

Why?

Before you existed, was what you imagined after you were born what was REALLY happening, or something else?

Why again?

when you imagine something now, does something else happen around you in reality or over and over and over only what YOU imagine?

And why in the end?

One step before you really make everything did you really make everything already or not? Just that? No also...

...one step after you really make everything is it really made to have the experience one step before for the next one who makes everything again...or...

...did you just make everything once?

Why?..

...cause making everything once isn't really funny, if you can really make everything, well...you can really make everything again, or what you are making...well...isn't really funny to happen again...is it really?

1.My Friend, you want the rest from the rest?
2.Ask the rest for the rest, and you will get the rest.
3.Why are you bothering, the rest of us?

#2 2022-04-22 13:15:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: The elephant in the room.

Hi AlexPontik,

Is it a puzzle? Or you need help?

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2022-04-23 02:23:32

AlexPontik
Website

ganesh wrote:

Hi AlexPontik,

Is it a puzzle? Or you need help?

It is a reality that you have to think, and come back either with you agreeing, or...

...you disagreeing and being able to explain your thoughts, else...

...it doesn't seem to me that you are really making sense, are you really?

#4 2022-04-23 13:46:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Your thoughts are not clear. Or, I am unable to comprehend.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#5 2022-04-30 18:56:15

CurlyBracket

AlexPontik wrote:

It doesn't seem to me that you are really making sense, are you really?

smile You're words seem to be a little confusing.

In my place, we call it "going off a bouncer."

But since you're posts are unclear to me, I might as well say that you're truly excellent at playing the guitar!

Learning is fun - Exceptio probat regulam!

#6 2022-05-06 22:41:39

AlexPontik
Website

In order for you to have fun in reality, you have to remember what happens in reality from one moment to the next. Why?
Because from one moment to the next one, something else than anything you can imagine happens in reality,
in order for you to be free to imagine something you want and have fun doing so in reality, but...
...in order for you to imagine something you want and have fun doing so in reality over and over, what you imagine,
has to really make sense for you to follow and have fun in reality over and over, because...
you didn't say what you really wanted or thought made sense for reality to do for you to have fun over and over, before you existed in reality...and
...after you existed...you'd start telling stories regarding what you think is really happening...so..
...reality had to make your senses work in a funny way for you, or else what makes sense for you to follow wouldn't really be funny to follow over and over in reality, what do you think, would it really?!.
...is reality what's stopping you from really having fun, or idiots telling stories that don't make sense in reality, what do you really think?

Board footer