Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-03 20:11:21

Gornador

Hello world!

Hi,

I am new here. Stumbled upon this forum looking for some help (I'll post it under Help..) But it looks I'll stay big_smile

I am mathematician for couple of decades mostly working on applied math and mostly applied in gaming or logistics or sometimes in business in general..

I love boardgames. Play most of them big_smile Used to own boardgame club but that is in the past now.. Especially, I play GO for 30y and am dan level player.

Also, I make boardgames and now I am trying to publish first couple of them...

Love tabletop RPG, reading, writing, nature, going to the movies, staying in for procedural or fantasy series, playing sports and especially basketball and table tennis, listening and playing music, hanging out with friends, traveling...

AcA

#2 2022-04-03 20:26:51

Bob
Administrator

Re: Hello world!

hi Gornador

Welcome to the forum.

Good intro!

If you succeed in making a game that you want to sell, this forum has rules about advertising.  Sorry. Tread carefully.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2022-04-03 20:37:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hi Gornador,

Welcome to the forum!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#4 2022-04-04 03:48:55

CurlyBracket

Hello Gornador!

That's a lot of interests/hobbies. But I suppose, the more the merrier (in one sense), eh?

I like board games too. What's your favourite?

Learning is fun - Exceptio probat regulam!

#5 2022-04-11 23:00:07

Mathman2022

Hello Gornador

Math is and will always me fun- mathman2022

Board footer