Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-27 17:37:30

Mathegocart

I'm Back! (Again)

Hello all MIF members,
Yes, it is me, the one and only Mathgogocart(reformed to Mathegocart a while back.) Anyways, after a lengthy and laborious process of managing, perusing, and tackling a pugnacious set of problems and issues regarding my academic life and personal life, I'm back. Also, I'm studying linear algebra, abstract algebra, and p-adic numbers, and attempting to hone my skills at them. In the intervening period, I also added to my repertoire some HTML, CSS, and Javascript skills, most notably in the form of analyzing the plethora of CSS attributes and selectors, along with developing my own React-based websites. I also decided to finally sit down and learn some LaTeX(as the late Bobbym requested me too a while back.) Although I'm certainly no expert at the markup language, I've added it to my mathematical repertoire.

I will most probably assist in combatting the surge of problems that flow in the "Help Me!" section with my novel tools in my rhetorical mathematical toolbox.
Thanks,
Mathegocart.

Last edited by Mathegocart (2022-03-02 16:11:15)

The integral of hope is reality.
May bobbym have a wonderful time in the pearly gates of heaven.
He will be sorely missed.

#2 2021-11-27 18:33:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: I'm Back! (Again)

Hi Mathegocart,

Welcome back!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2021-11-27 20:55:21

Bob
Administrator

hi Mathegocart

It's great to hear from you again!

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#4 2022-02-19 02:11:55

jabah013.307
Website

Welcome Back!

Quote Of The Month:
'Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.' - Art Buchwald.

Board footer