Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-06 17:57:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Motivational Quotes

Motivational Quotes

1. It always seems impossible until it's done - Nelson Mandela

2. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3. If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

4. Never complain and never explain. - Benjamin Disraeli

5. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. - Aldous Huxley

6. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. - Stephen Hawking

7. Quality is not an act, it is a habit. - Aristotle

8. If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

9. You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. - Woodrow Wilson

10. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

11. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas A. Edison

12. I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took any excuse. - Florence Nightingale

13. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller

14. Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin

15. If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. - John D. Rockefeller

16. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Mark Twain

17. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. - Rabindranath Tagore

18. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

19. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney

20. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. - Confucius

21. Never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill

22. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. - William Butler Yeats

23. Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

24. Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. - Thomas Jefferson

25. We aim above the mark to hit the mark. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

navbharat-times.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer