Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-23 16:22:26

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Confidence Quotes

Confidence Quotes

1. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

2. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. - Helen Keller

3. Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

4. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. - Mark Twain

5. It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help. - Epicurus

6. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. - Marie Curie

7. When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you're wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything. - Maria Sharapova

8. Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. - Charles Darwin

9. When you win, you don't get carried away. But if you go step by step, with confidence, you can go far. - Diego Maradona

10. Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. - Martin Luther

11. Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence. - Pope John Paul II

12. I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet. - Jane Fonda

13. I'll never tell a lie. I'll never make a misleading statement. I'll never betray the confidence that any of you had in me. And I'll never avoid a controversial issue. - Jimmy Carter

14. Love means that everything is right with the world. Love and only love. Love means that you are content within your own heart and in the presence of the person that you love, who fills your day and makes you stronger and wiser, and gives you the confidence to go out into the world. Love is just the most beautiful, joyous feeling. - Pierce Brosnan

15. A lot of people, when a guy scores a lot of goals, think, 'He's a great player', because a goal is very important, but a great player is a player who can do everything on the field. He can do assists, encourage his colleagues, give them confidence to go forward. It is someone who, when a team does not do well, becomes one of the leaders. - Pele

16. Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. - George Washington

17. You've got to take the initiative and play your game. In a decisive set, confidence is the difference. - Chris Evert

18. If you're presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything. - Katy Perry

19. That was my way of getting through difficult times of low confidence - hard work. - David Beckham

20. For me, so far, confidence has been a journey, not a destination. - Jessica Williams

21. Through my education, I didn't just develop skills, I didn't just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence. - Michelle Obama

22. Confidence is the most important single factor in this game, and no matter how great your natural talent, there is only one way to obtain and sustain it: work. - Jack Nicklaus

23. A few good words don't just make your day but they also give the sense of belonging and confidence to take the next big step forward. - Ravi Shastri

24. Our daily deeds as ordinary South Africans must produce an actual South African reality that will reinforce humanity's belief in justice, strengthen its confidence in the nobility of the human soul, and sustain all our hopes for a glorious life for all. - Nelson Mandela

25. Doubt can motivate you, so don't be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out. - Barbra Streisand

26. Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

27. If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. - Abraham Lincoln

28. Celebrate creativity and confidence in the face of adversity. - Abhijit Banerjee

29. The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

30. The consciousness of knowing how to make oneself useful, how to help mankind in many ways, fills the soul with noble confidence, almost religious dignity. - Maria Montessori.

How-to-increase-your-confidence.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer