Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-19 19:24:55

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Kindness Quotes

Kindness Quotes

1. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop

2. A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil

3. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. - Princess Diana

4. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn

5. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. - Dalai Lama

6. You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. - William Wordsworth

8. Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. - Humphry Davy

9. Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable. - Alexander the Great

10. My parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been to me throughout my life. - Kate Middleton

11. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. - John Ruskin

12. Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince - so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he's no Prince Charming! - Anne Hathaway

13. Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

14. First, I want to pay tribute to Diana myself. She was an exceptional and gifted human being. In good times and bad, she never lost her capacity to smile and laugh, nor to inspire others with her warmth and kindness. I admired and respected her - for her energy and commitment to others, and especially for her devotion to her two boys. - Queen Elizabeth II

15. Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness. - Khalil Gibran

16. To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness. - Confucius

17. He that has done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged. - Benjamin Franklin

18. The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey. - Princess Diana

19. Getting money is not all a man's business: to cultivate kindness is a valuable part of the business of life. - Samuel Johnson

20. Whoever understands how to do a kindness when he fares well would be a friend better than any possession. - Sophocles

kid-and-dog-thinkstock147679625-335sm081712.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer