Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-17 16:57:13

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hard Work Quotes

Hard Work Quotes

1. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell

2. The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest. - Deepika Padukone

3. The essence of science is independent thinking, hard work, and not equipment. When I got my Nobel Prize, I had spent hardly 200 rupees on my equipment. - C. V. Raman

4. Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional. - Jahangir Khan

5. It is easy to make promises - it is hard work to keep them. Boris Johnson

6. Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter; long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best. - Michael Johnson

7. What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose. - Margaret Thatcher

8. That was my way of getting through difficult times of low confidence - hard work. - David Beckham

9. Young people are threatened... by the evil use of advertising techniques that stimulate the natural inclination to avoid hard work by promising the immediate satisfaction of every desire. - Pope John Paul II

10. It is not easy for a dancer to be accepted as an actor. But I worked my way up through hard work and by God's grace. - Prabhu Deva

11. I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. - Theodore Roosevelt

12. Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win. - Nadia Comaneci

13. Hard work opens doors and shows the world that you are serious about being one of those rare - and special - human beings who use the fullness of their talents to do their very best. - Robin S. Sharma

14. Hard work and only hard work has paid off for me. Being a very small industry, hard work is a must. It has worked wonders for me most of the time. - Mammootty

15. The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. - Thomas A. Edison

16. If there can be films about why hockey (and not just cricket) is cool, there can be a film or two about the virtues of honest, hard work. - Abhijit Banerjee

17. I am happy that my hard work in 'Chandramukhi' has been recognized well. - Vidyasagar

18. Movies are hard work. The public doesn't see that. The critics don't see it. But they're a lot of work. A lot of work. - Robert De Niro

19. There's a lot of work that goes into it - if you think about how many collections a year that Karl Lagerfeld has to do, with Chanel and all the other things he does - you can't do that unless you are working 18 hours a day. It's really a lot of hard, hard work. - Penelope Cruz

20. When I was playing James Bond, it was the best job in the world. I mean, it was hard work, all that filming and travelling and tedium on set, but I earned a lot of money, and it was not a taxing job. I just had to say, 'Shaken, not stirred.' - Roger Moore

21. I don't really get stuck in a time warp where, if my film is a success, I have to keep partying till the next one releases, or if my film is a flop, I keep wallowing in sorrow until the next comes my way. My hard work in each film is always there. - Rani Mukerji

22. You can't run away from the fact that you cannot ignore hard work. - Shankar Mahadevan

23. People think I must have been so talented at an early age, but I don't know - was it talent or hard work? Who knows? - Monica Seles

24. I think talent is dangerous to have if you take it for granted. If you use it well and put hard work with it together, it's hard to catch that guy. And I think that's what you're seeing right now.
- Ivan Lendl

25. These were the moments when I was disappointed and frustrated, when I got so low because it seemed all my hard work had been wasted. But the moments passed, and the motivation to go back to rehab was there again. - Kim Clijsters.

1*Qly-JojCAvAZi3z-O5imEQ.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer