Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-16 21:02:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Honesty Quotes

Honesty Quotes

1. No legacy is so rich as honesty. - William Shakespeare

2. My parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been to me throughout my life. - Kate Middleton

3. When you do something with a lot of honesty, appetite and commitment, the input reflects in the output. - A. R. Rahman

4. Achievements on the golf course are not what matters, decency and honesty are what matter. - Tiger Woods

5. I stand by the principle of honesty, fair play, and trustworthiness. - T. S. Kalyanaraman

6. Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad. - Salvador Dali

7. Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity. - Zig Ziglar

8. Honesty will never break you. - Kate Hudson

9. Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

10. I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. - George Bernard Shaw

11. To make your children capable of honesty is the beginning of education. - John Ruskin

12. The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education. - Plutarch

13. Truly, I would not hang a dog by my will, much more a man who hath any honesty in him. - William Shakespeare

14. He that fails in his endeavors after wealth or power will not long retain either honesty or courage. - Samuel Johnson

15. Honesty is the quality I value most in a friend. Not bluntness, but honesty with compassion. - Brooke Shields

16. I don't have any sense of inhibition, so I'm able to lead my life with a lot of honesty. Anushka Sharma

17. I don't want to sign four films at a time, as acting is an art, and art cannot be done without honesty. - Tamannaah

18. In any relationship, only if both partners bring in emotional, financial commitment and honesty in equal measure, can there be harmony. - Lara Dutta

19. Honesty is the best policy. - Benjamin Franklin

20. The three ordinary things that we often don't pay enough attention to, but which I believe are the drivers of all success, are hard work, perseverance, and basic honesty. - Azim Premji

frst_imge_fa_rszd.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer