Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-18 12:24:46

misheeru

Helloz ^_^

heya everyone! im new and  am on here beacuse i am TERRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO MATH and really needed to find some help. Anyway i stumbled upon this site and here i am!
Im ur ordinary highschool girl (well not "ordinary" im pretty weird) and i like listening to music, playing games (sometimes), drawing, watching anime and reading manga. Some of my fave anime are gurren lagann, code geass, flcl, chobits, elfen liead, flame of recca , inuyasha, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya{the list goeas on) 
a few of my fave bands are Avenged Sevenfold, The devil wears prada, hollywood undead, insane clown posse and breathe carolina. i love meeting new ppl so everyone please post a little somethin about yourself!
Btw if any of you like anime too and go on blazinanime.com, my user name is XxXittlesXxX, i chat on there alot so come and say hi if you wanna!:D

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

#2 2010-02-18 12:27:53

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Helloz ^_^

Hi misheeru;

Welcome to the forum! Nice intro, I feel like I am 100. I like people too.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2010-02-18 17:45:09

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi misheeru, and welcome to the forum!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2010-02-23 08:26:11

misheeru

thanks guys
btw bobbym it would be amazing if u were actually 100... ive always wanted to know someone who lived that long so stay alive till then bobbym!!!!! big_smile

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

Board footer