Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-06 12:02:31

LQ
Real Member

Is our brain blank for black?

If our brain would be blank for black we would see our own brain, that is not the case so what frequency is black and why should everything be black when one has lived ones awesome life?

Last edited by LQ (2009-11-06 12:03:03)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2009-11-06 13:04:54

Tigeree

Re: Is our brain blank for black?

Your talking about what I said about what happens after death? Well, I came to another conclusion: If there was nothing there would just be whiteness. Although, I'm still not sure how it would be nothing. If the whiteness is something, but then nothing is initially something anyway. Anyway, if our brain were blank how is that an experience? How would we know? We wouldn't. Why do you initiate such complicated questions of life, the universe and everything, LQ?

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#3 2009-11-06 17:54:17

LQ
Real Member

I imagine we wouldn't be able to see void, since it has no color, and that ain't black. I also imagine that we would see an index of colors as usual, just not the same, possibly. I imagine we see some kinda sky. That must be somethin, right?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#4 2009-11-06 23:38:16

Identity

I think this is a bit like asking "What happened before the big bang". There was no 'before' the big bang.

In a similar way, asking "What colour do you see when you die"... well, when we die we don't have the mental capacity to manufacture colour, so it doesn't exist.
After all, our mind creates colors for everything we see, so when our brain dies it makes sense that 'colour' also dies.

#5 2009-11-07 00:47:50

LQ
Real Member

why would there only be one unfanthomly thing that you see after death? As I allways say, you cannot experience to not experience. There is few places in this world where you can experience only one thing and I don't think they drive you to pluto.

I guess we should call it the unfanthomlification then, and not death. because in nature, all things react in some way to all other things, and not allways the same way. White or black image is a manifacture. I would believe a picture is likely to be experienced. A moving picture. Not much to do about it.

#6 2009-11-08 19:44:25

Tigeree

This thread is just getting ridiculous. It's not explaining anything at all. Who ever said that you see colours after you die? I didn't, black isn't a colour. It' a shade. Lets just revive someone as a zombie and ask them.

Last edited by Tigeree (2009-11-09 19:36:48)

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#7 2009-11-08 20:28:48

LQ
Real Member

cool but I don't know how.

Besides it fits quite well with zombies, you see, they act like they've been exposed to light that gives them seigures. Blinking light in their unprotected soul. That's why they are epileptic; if they had been a ghost they would've blinked too.

Board footer