Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-31 21:59:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Challenge Quotes - IV

Challenge Quotes - IV

1. Making movies is not rocket science. It's about relationships and communication and strangers coming together to see if they can get along harmoniously, productively, and creatively. That's a challenge. When it works, it's fantastic and will lift you up. When it doesn't work, it's almost just as fascinating. - Julia Roberts

2. I think in life we want to challenge ourselves. - Charlize Theron

3. The challenge for me as an actor is if you become a celebrity, you don't meet strangers anymore. And strangers are where we have our anonymity. And I believe it's essential for the soul to be anonymous, especially if you're going to be an actor. - Matthew McConaughey

4. The trials on the road to world harmony are no greater than the courage of those who accept the challenge. - Carl Lewis

5. There's always a new challenge to keep you motivated. - Sean Connery

6. Playing sick. That is so hard to do. It has to be a total mental challenge, as well as the physical challenge. - Michael Jordan

7. The challenge of work-life balance is without question one of the most significant struggles faced by modern man. - Stephen Covey

8. Critics are sentinels in the grand army of letters, stationed at the corners of newspapers and reviews, to challenge every new author. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

9. You should not remain in your comfort zone; if you want to make it big, you must challenge yourself, get out of your comfort zone, and succeed in doing well outside of your comfort areas. - Rohit Sharma

10. Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me. - Ingrid Bergman

11. I think we have to face the reality that in a society where there is a legitimate threat of terrorism, not being able to see one's face, not being able to have some sense of communication in that way, is for many societies a challenge. - Hillary Clinton

12. I've been motivated by overcoming challenge and overcoming the hurdles and obstacles that face me. There still is plenty out there to get motivated by. - Andre Agassi.

f7971976b0cb606507b2e592d5a90be1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer