Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-16 23:37:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bright Quotes - III

Bright Quotes - III

1. It's always tough when you lose - you've worked so hard for that moment and it hasn't gone the way you wanted. But you have to realise there's always a bright side, you have to pick yourself up and get ready for the next game. - Maria Sharapova

2. Even though there are a lot of bright tennis players out there, you still have to protect yourself and save all your mental and emotional energies for tennis. - Chris Evert

3. When in doubt, always opt for going naturel rather than hiding your skin under foundation and such. Line your eyes with kohl and mascara, put on some bright lip gloss and pinch your cheeks a little bit to get them all flushed and bright! - Genelia D'Souza

4. I was a teenager with braces and into sporty dresses with bright colors and cut-outs. For awhile, I really experimented with what I wanted to do. Some really extreme things, I recall. - Venus Williams

5. As far as clothes are concerned, for the day, wear something chic: a good pair of jeans, crop, and open hair with a bright lip colour. For an evening, a nice pair of high-waisted trousers and a nice blouse looks great. - Ileana D'Cruz

6. From an organisation point of view, I want the BJP to be the bright national political party in all the states of India and having an impact on social life. - Amit Shah

7. My grandmother, Betty Bertha Bright, lived in the Armenian block in Kolkata. After '36 Chowringhee Lane,' we haven't seen that part of the city in films. - Pooja Bhatt

8. It was March 1974, I was in my MTech final year when I came across a notice which stated - Telco requires bright, young engineers at a salary of Rs 1,500. This was big money at that time. But that notice followed with a line that said lady students need not apply. I was agitated! - Sudha Murty.

depositphotos_10849595-stock-photo-portrait-of-a-senior-woman.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer