Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-13 18:35:02

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bridge Quotes

Bridge Quotes

1. All we have is the knowledge passed on to us by our elders, experiences we inculcate and hardly negate. But to bridge the generation gap, one needs to adapt to the new while retaining the goodness of the old. - Sonali Bendre

2. Everyone needs a coach. It doesn't matter whether you're a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player. - Bill Gates

3. I want to be the bridge to the next generation. - Michael Jordan

4. We live in a world where sports have the potential to bridge the gap between racism, sexism and discrimination. The 2012 Olympic Games was a great start but hopefully what these games taught us is that if women are given an opportunity on an equal playing field the possibilities for women are endless. - Jackie Joyner-Kersee

5. My opinion is it's a bridge too far to go to fully autonomous cars. - Elon Musk

6. The statesman's duty is to bridge the gap between his nation's experience and his vision. - Henry Kissinger

7. If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was 'satisfactory,' I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently? - Bill Gates

8. It was Test cricket as it should be played, when the irresistible force in Allan Donald met the immovable object in Mike Atherton at Trent Bridge in 1998. And I was happy to watch from the best seat in the house - at the other end. - Nasser Hussain

9. I read every country's perspective on an issue. I also play many games like Bridge, Scrabble and Sudoku online. - Indra Nooyi

10. Legolas in 'Lord Of The Rings' was sent as a bridge from his people into the world of dwarves and humans and wizards and everything else. - Orlando Bloom

11. It was two different worlds: my world - cricket, the dressing room and the lads. And then family. Even when they travelled with me, it wasn't always easy to bridge the gap. - Andrew Flintoff

12. Ryan is my bridge to the past, to memories that lose some of their sting when he recounts them. - Tatum O'Neal.

photo-1512187849-463fdb898f21?ixlib=rb-4.0.3&ixid=MnwxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHx8&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1932&q=80

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2023-03-22 17:05:44

overniushe
Novice

Re: Bridge Quotes

Wow, great view

Board footer