Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-25 17:30:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blessing Quotes

Blessing Quotes

1. Humor is mankind's greatest blessing. - Mark Twain

2. It's never too late. Don't focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have. - Drew Barrymore

3. If I have another life at all I will once again beseech Allah to give me the blessing of living this life again. - Saira Banu

4. Every blessing ignored becomes a curse. - Paulo Coelho

5. Life has no blessing like a prudent friend. - Euripides

6. I believe that whatever comes at a particular time is a blessing from God. - A. R. Rahman

7. Prosperity is the blessing of the Old Testament; adversity is the blessing of the New. - Francis Bacon

8. My mom brought me up to believe that my talent is a gift and a blessing. - Christina Aguilera

9. Youth is a lifestyle; it's not a blessing from God. If we treat our bodies as if they are not the most precious things we possess, then obviously we will show wear and tear. We're like a good pair of jeans. If we take care of them, they'll remain classic forever, but if we batter and abuse them they'll look like tattered old rags. - Akshay Kumar

10. Good sports facilities are a blessing. - Kapil Dev

11. I walk every day, and I look at the mountains and the fields and the small city, and I say: 'Oh my God, what a blessing.' Then you realise it's important to put it in a context beyond this woman, this man, this city, this country, this universe. - Paulo Coelho

12. I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It's such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It's bliss, love and fulfillment of another level. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

13. It's a blessing that South Africa has a man like Nelson Mandela. - Desmond Tutu

14. It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore

15. I'm asking myself, 'What do my girls, what do all our children deserve in their president? What kind of a president do we want for them?' Well, to start with, I think we want someone who is a unifying force in this country: someone who sees our differences not as a threat, but as a blessing. - Michelle Obama

16. I've had the good fortune and blessing to run for the offices for which I really wanted to do the work. - Kamala Harris

17. Normally, my birthdays are very quiet. I go to the temple with my family and later take blessing from my parents. A few friends come over to my house, and we talk about the year gone by. - R. Madhavan

18. A baby is the biggest blessing and responsibility to have. - Jeetendra

19. Being pregnant and carrying a child is a blessing unique to womankind and a mother instinctively wants the best for her child. - Lara Dutta

20. I'm so grateful for every day and every moment, I ask myself what I did to deserve this blessing? - Rekha

21. Not being beautiful was the true blessing. Not being beautiful forced me to develop my inner resources. The pretty girl has a handicap to overcome. - Golda Meir

22. Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent. - Jonathan Swift.

image-8.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer