Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-23 17:44:09

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bleeding, Blend, Blended, Blending Quotes

Bleeding, Blend, Blended, Blending Quotes

1. The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. - Paris Hilton

2. I think we all have our own personality, unique and distinctive, and at the same time, I think that our own unique and distinctive personality blends with the wind, with the footsteps in the street, with the noises around the corner, and with the silence of memory, which is the great producer of ghosts. - Octavio Paz

3. My mother came from a very affluent background, very Westernized, while my father was more Eastern. So I've had a very good blend of the East and the West. I guess this has been extremely helpful in making my career and the way I function. - Amitabh Bachchan

4. A lot of times I blend in a little bit easier because I'm not like a basketball player who's going to stand out because of his height. - Tiger Woods

5. The purpose of making a successful film is to blend entertainment with social content. - Nana Patekar

6. Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end. - Henry Kissinger

7. The day I set foot in Hyderabad, I saw an animal being hit by a vehicle. The city did not have a shelter for the bleeding animal, and I brought it home. In less than a month, our house was home to all kinds of animals - a buffalo with a broken hip, a blind mongoose, goats, dogs, cats. - Amala Akkineni

8. My task over the last two years hasn't just been to stop the bleeding. My task has also been to try to figure out how do we address some of the structural problems in the economy that have prevented more Googles from being created. - Barack Obama

smoothie-1-e1476778174869.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer