Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-23 16:56:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bleed Quotes

Bleed Quotes

1. If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William Shakespeare

2. There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. - Ernest Hemingway

3. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore

4. If it bleeds, we can kill it. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. I am not a robot. I have a heart and I bleed. - Serena Williams

6. The most important value I've taught my children is respect for every creed, colour or race. When we bleed, we bleed the same blood. I've always taught my kids never to look down on anyone or to not have anyone look down on them. - Viv Richards

7. Whenever I don't get injured, the film is a dud. I didn't bleed on 'Rhinestone.' I didn't bleed on 'Stop! Or My Mom will Shoot.' - Sylvester Stallone

8. It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag. - Donald Trump

9. From my close observation of writers... they fall into two groups: 1) those who bleed copiously and visibly at any bad review, and 2) those who bleed copiously and secretly at any bad review. - Isaac Asimov

10. I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily. - Michael Jackson.

blood-drop-finger-prick-240.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer