Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-19 17:57:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Money Quotes

Money Quotes

1. When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. - Oscar Wilde

2. The lack of money is the root of all evil. - Mark Twain

3. Never spend your money before you have earned it. - Thomas Jefferson

4. Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will. - Nelson Mandela

5. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. - Ayn Rand

6. Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants. - Benjamin Franklin

7. I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money. - Pablo Picasso

8. A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much. - Ronald Reagan

10. No man's credit is as good as his money. - John Dewey

11. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. - Woody Allen

12. A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart. - Jonathan Swift

13. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

14. Money makes your life easier. If you're lucky to have it, you're lucky. - Al Pacino

15. Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody. - Agatha Christie

16. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. - John Ruskin

17. Liking money like I like it, is nothing less than mysticism. Money is a glory. - Salvador Dali

18. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. - Mother Teresa

19. I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard. - Paris Hilton

20. Money often costs too much. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. We've got to put a lot of money into changing behavior. - Bill Gates

22. For I can raise no money by vile means. - William Shakespeare

23. Marrying into money was not a good thing for me. - Anna Nicole Smith

24. No complaint... is more common than that of a scarcity of money. - Adam Smith

25. Bottom line is, I didn't return to Apple to make a fortune. I've been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. There's no way you could ever spend it all, and I don't view wealth as something that validates my intelligence. - Steve Jobs

26. I think that focusing on the money, on the business, is not enough. - Sergei Bubka

27. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference. - Barack Obama

28. The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets. - John D. Rockefeller

29. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. - Warren Buffett

30. When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion. - Voltaire

31. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. - Henry Ford

32.Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head. - A. R. Rahman

33. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it's just by signing an autograph. A child's smile is worth more than all the money in the world. - Lionel Messi

34. Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five. - W. Somerset Maugham

35. The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money. - Karl Marx

36. Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important. - Keanu Reeves

106987114-1639063222571-GettyImages-1303676254_2.jpg?v=1639063281&w=740&h=416

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer